Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm sorry , I just want to rip your own happiness!

Well, now I really have no strength tossing yourself ! Day without food , drink wrist has screwed the lid does not open . Sleep until now , suddenly opened his eyes there is no direction , I think if I could have slept like never wake up ! 12 o'clock last night I disappeared to no one in the morning even less a person found at home , no one asked !

Yesterday, people expect to take home father , said to the kids , just looking to see this morning ! Stomach ache go to the bathroom late at night to hear what sounds unintentionally , up I could not help but secretly changed clothes and ran out ! I will be sad to go outside , but because of my mother 's sake at home, I just think about it . Friends call her to pick me up and said if I sneak out after the words went to her home , safe middle of the night a girl ! At that moment I suddenly had a premonition that their future will always this way, because I can not stand them live in my mother 's room , even out on the outside , I decamped it ! Suddenly seems to feel no need to be a good boy , I was a poor self-control people , mother said father very big concerns , so I will be well behaved , but I feel that since he himself will not face me also control what they are doing ! This restriction has been invisible in an instant bursts , no longer exists ! Teachers have said that my life would have a turning point , if I do good, even , if I deal with a bad reputation will be exhausted ! I do find it difficult to do my temper !

Every time he so I have insomnia , depression gas pressure in the heart of how to sleep with me ? I'm at a loss , do not know how to get rid of heart these exclusive ! No way as had happened ! I pay attention to personal space , my father said to me with a little sister and sister living room , family of four children, also are very, very small children ! I think if I had to predict such a bizarre thing happened today , I will think you crazy ! Opened his eyes suddenly feel like myself , dreaming dreams of their own dead , soul and body separated , I carried my mother figure who like to cry , but when I do not face even when there is no head , I do not fear , but Distressed ! I said no time to regret it, do not give yourself the opportunity to regret ! Friends are also seven -year-old father died , mother remarried with her two children here , I ask many times , but no matter how they do not enlighten I step past the Kaner ! The only way is to flee , or I'll again want to tear out his heart to , and then crush it like a stone ! So it will not feel it!

When I said I was the only escape route for their escape , because I can not prevent , Dad said to my advice ? Funny , how to stop because I do not like that? How could I say that they are not allowed ? Another family friend 's mother , said the girl held her hands are long Auntie Aunt short , this is the most intelligent way ! She said I can not escape , to face , but I really do not promise not to do their own bizarre move , so every night if I want to run away ? I think now I really do ! It seems this is a can not predict the abyss , the number of endurance to fill it to fill ? I do not want to go home , I got tired of home , this is not where I belong ! But then the real things of happened to me , I could not escape ! Friend 's mother said , people to your home , sure wish you were married off quickly to the time you flew off the ! Easy to difficult to go out the door to others to you when you face rejection no way! People is the head of the household , and married daughter spilled water ! I think if my mother certainly will be toward their own , which need it careful thought before the exam it intrigue ? Unfortunately not . 。 。

I would think that everything their own , and what do not care , but there is so much to be taken into account , there are brothers and sisters , there are so many that the last reason! I can not, I do not cross over that time I also take care of what if ? I have been over-estimated their patience , so if I really have collapsed , what I am selfish ? I am easily able to madness , before the incident in a few years ago have been foreshadowed in all but one of us is binding on me already overstepped the bounds much! Now suffer then , until he can not put up with ...... life is to deprive you of so many , I smiled to him ! I just do not mind what? What I am self-willed , I just tear up what should be their own ? So what happiness !

No comments:

Post a Comment