Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This city,single replay "gray space".

NightWere quiet , all sleep safely , and only empty room I sat in front of the computer.There is a song so there is no warning on the string into my ears , the familiar melody , I suddenly thought of you. You look in my mind slowly enlarge , slowly clear. Oh, Joe has security . I think of that beloved man , he has a pair of good-looking single fold , a slender fingers , like a natural to play the piano.


This is what I wrote for Joe and pacifying the thirteenth novel , I really want him and would like to wish . The song "gray space " is really sad my heart of hearts that all factors are outlined , while they are from every inch of skin which I struggled out , floating in the surrounding air. The mixing of my heart , that my heart began cramping up , I lie on the PC platform cautiously breathe .
QQ on a computer screen drops the ring , is injured the city 's news . Pain is my last two years bathing in the network only talk to friends , also my emotional sustenance . Never met each other , usually simple words we are caring for each other . Pain said that the fish you how the . I said nothing . How it will be all right , but I do not want injuries , said the city , I know he is a considerate man , do not want to increase his troubles.


Good night. After sending in the past . Turn off the computer , turned the sofa , and then turn off a room light , so I let himself in the dark . Maybe I'm used to the dark , remember the city with the injury said that if the dead center , the sun was shining again can not be brightened up . Yes, my heart , Joe has no security , how can light up again .

No comments:

Post a Comment