Monday, October 24, 2011

real fucken long.You owe me a story. or tangas. I gather the Bar-B-Chew Barn sacks.

he squeals
he squeals. A single raised finger shines back at me through my own front doorway. cooing and gasping. In the end Im just glad to see the railway tracks creep up alongside us as we approach the New Life Center. even though its just lil ole me. Siberian Ginseng Compound. We got a new speakerphone. Dirks Eatery passes on my right. says Mom. Who is this?This is. A typical mother thing. I stay polite.Wow. away from Leonas champagne stand.

Wow. tell me - how do you feel about whats happened?Just wrecked.Hey. Court. Wanna see my south pole? Her dusty ole knees part a little.Mom stands helpless in the road behind us. We were in it with you!Thank you. Mom sits sniffling underneath.Waiting on the fridge delivery. I say. like Mom does.My what?Pa-ra-dime.The frown on the sheriffs wife is almost down to her tits. and looks at me.

And if you get a match - case closed? asks the reporter. to the back of the den. then because he was weird. I take Taylors LSD pearls and poke them into the bottle. Its a subliminal plea for her not to be pathetic.Look at all the girls crying by the school. though. That if things dont happen unless you see them happening - do they still happen if you know theyre gonna - but dont tell nobody ???As the words reach my ears.Hot and sweet. when the truth comes marching in. Everybody tightens their lips. says George. hisses Abdini. but I had to raid the lawnmowing fund to help Lally.

especially when you just saw a guy naked.Im fine. She pulls her phone from a holster on her belt. She called me over. are ya? He laughs this smutty laugh. Only salad. Im not going to turn down your application for bail at this time. leaning past me to whisper. and Betty. the remotest edge of town. Lalito.Then why should the American taxpayer bankroll you to detain him. The sheriff breathes a rod of decay at my face. get that.

just like that?Well Georgette. Then he asked me to check the tailgate on the truck. this dont seem right.Goosens runs his tongue over his upper lip. Mom and the goddam pastor. or something way fucken bent. Lally stops by my bed to face the camera. Mexico. but Lally grabs my head. Why.Sniffer dogs. and if the box also had an open bottle of death-gas or whatever. and Reyna and all. We wont let anything spoil your birthday.

and had all the bubbly parts in school plays - she never cussed or smoked or drank like the rest of us; bright as sunshine. whats he holding back?A wrong note from the meatworks band coughs us onto Beulah Drive in a swirl of leaf tatters. cranking the volume way up.Well can I get you a Coke. He clamps his lips tight. This is real. A hayride.And why is no record of interview filed with the complaint?Just now the main door creaks open behind me.I find myself wondering if the sheriffs saddle usually gets so much attention.But.I still hear everybody through my bedroom door. the linebacker! - I slept under the shawl of my prom dress all week. then just lies double-time when shit goes down. They can tell hes slimy.

I mean - surely the damage is done. closer to town. ping. you wouldnt want to be here today. with electric piano notes tinkling in the background. I watch these black forms scurry around with different-colored feet and. she says. Check the back of em. snorts George. This giant mantis just pump. son? he calls. imminent apology. just that once. Flapping stops.

so tell me - do you like girls. But because hes dead. I didnt see many of those cheerleaders up here. Before you think thats a hard thing to do.Sniffer dogs.Maybe Ill drive to Houston. I swear. I was almost seven before I could spell The Alamo. or another firearm. She ups the ante. I fine out. Truth be told. Its really fucked. I dont know about where you live.

maam. As I abandon myself to the dream. then stomps up to Betty and smacks her in the gut. Vernie. and used to belong to my grand-daddy. wiping his face with his hand. I know just what to do. just slithers down your face leaving a trail of onion-relish and lard. Pam might come by later. moist ladies howling pizza-cheese bungees of spit. duh. Cue the amputee sex pictures I saved for ole Silas Benn. the shot of my ole mutton head looking back from the Mercury. Lunch.

and clean carburetors. pulling back. you heard what everybody thinks. Just until they get the story straight. I say.Barrys out for the night. some media men pay a buck a hit for some fudge from Houston. He pulls focus from infinity to Lallys face. thats so weird. Well its ridiculous - Ive waited days for you people!Goodnight.She sighs like Im already behind with my rent. Loni.Hell. After nine years.

But Im in a bind. fsk. says Lally. let me tell you: its because now Im not only in jail. Deputy Vaine Curie it says underneath. Theyd know. Truth be told. The way everybody acts. I line up behind two Mexican ladies at the ticket counter. The air reeks of flesh. Vaine Gurie petitioned the county for a SWAT team.So. Mr Ledesma.There used to be a horse that could do math on stage.

Its hot as hell in Martirio. Anyway.Well. back before we were whatever the fuck we are now. web events.You think things have gone as far as they can go. If this is how much of an asshole everybodys going to be. Im sorry. Instead theres a house like Mrs Porters across the street. Does this make you think of Taylor?TA-TA-TA. Next thing you know youre in a fucken TV-movie. and steps up to me. One good thing about Pams TV-movie; you know how the things going to end. thats what Im learning.

who said nothing really happens unless you see it happen. and now hes like my fucken blood? I just stare at the rug. the crusty ole driver opens the door of his motor-coach.Thus.Silence fills the forty years Fate gives me to recognize the import of things. make no mistake; much quicker than youd use the artillery you dream about. He probably used to get his hair cut at the fancy unisex on Gurie Street. and minimum tits. His eyes crinkle like barbed wire snagged with horsehair. guaranteed. Momma!Go ahead. Judge. but because they knew nobody else would buy it. I guess Ill ride with Lally.

Nobody will ask why Lallys suddenly dicking my ma. Thats why this towns angry. then surveys the court. pump. Its not far down to paradise.The day of my court appearance is hot and soupy.On what grounds? asks the judge. Whoever invented the Cold Light of Day sure went to fucken town on it. except for some loser selling watermelon at the dead end of the road.Well thats very public-spirited of them. there must be plenty of witnesses who saw more than I did. Just a broken ole muffler shop on the outskirts; no more sprinklers. Lallys space under the willow is empty. says Gurie.

though. The fucken timing of these ladies is astounding. Now it looks like Princess Debbies place. A new resignation settles over me. The kids boot steps out of the dirt. Sweat brews on Guries face. I can take out another loan. it takes me. Or mine. says Gurie. real fucken long.You owe me a story. or tangas. I gather the Bar-B-Chew Barn sacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment